Biker background images for N9

Luupilotti followers may be aware that additionally to writing blogs, I am spending time in a big international mobile device manufacturing company. Past few years I have been working on the N9 that is finally out and public.

Here is a set of wall papers I am using in my own N9 (and N950). The pics are in device screen resolution (480x854). I have taken the pictures during 2009 and 2010 on Helsinki Bike Show and Joutsa Chopper Show. The images are free bargain for your own personal non-commercial use on Nokia N9 (or Nokia N950).

Additionally to these images, I am a great fan of a neat little app called Scenic (http://store.ovi.com/content/178736). Scenic allows to rotate between these wallpapers automagically every <set> minutes.



You may be able to find these images (and some more) also on other locations, but they are still my pics.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti